If your kid is suffering from cyberbullying that there are some common sense steps you and your kid can take to get off the situation:
• Log out and block the person bullying you. If it is carried on cell phone, attend calls only from known numbers.
• Do not respond: Avoid responding as it might circulate immediately. Moreover, it will only work as fuel on fire.
• Alter contacting information: If possible, the affected kid can change his/her contact information. You can complain to the hosting site through which false profiles are being managed for cyberbullying purposes.
• Save all related e-mails: Saving the emails related to the bullying message will help our ISP to take strict action against the bullying party.
About the Site:
- Optimizing Your Child's Safety On-Line